Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Easter everyone

I'm off on my travels again to visit my dear friend Myra who taught me how to quilt and who caused YEAH CAUSED my addiction to quilting..

This is my second ever project which I made for Myra before I moved to Palmerston North 5 years ago at Easter 2005.


Notice there was no quilting on it... hmmm the Quilt Police would have something to say about that!  Haha.

Have a really great Easter everyone and safe travelling.  I'm taking my Uncle with me to visit his son and it will be nice to share his company again.  Here's hoping for safe roads and sunshine all the way.

1 comment:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Karen,

Have a fabulous and safe Easter and I hope that you enjoy your time away, with friends.
As you said a few little Easter eggs, are fine
Enjoy, dear friend.
Love to you and all your family, - I hope that your Mother is doing fine.

Hugs
Carolyn