Monday, May 10, 2010

I finished it

I finished my challenge.  Started making a bag out of bra at 1.30 on Saturday, ( I jsut didn't like the bras I had so I went off to Coinsave and found a better one for $9.00).  I went to bed at 2am Sunday after making a booboo and having to cover it up with applique flowers  grrr and then up again Sunday 7.30 to carry on.  I glued the bra on to the bag.  Hope it holds... I think it looks pretty good myself but I do wonder why I leave everything till the last minute.  Can't wait to see what others have done.  I'm not sure if I can post photos of it before the show so I'll wait till Saturday.

Today has been hectic.  Had to decorate our pods at work and that looks great too.  One of the girls painted a huge tree and made another using a coat stand and the inners from gift wrap rolls.  We've made it into a park.. complete with teddy bears picnic.  I've even been collecting baby photos of staff and we're going to have a competition.  Don't know what the prizes are but I think our team might win!@!  Will take photos tomorrow. 

But right now I'm off to bed.  I have tidied up my messy sewing room/lounge but the vacumning can wait till tomorrow.  Believe me I'm knackered if I'm going to be before Brothers and Sisters and The Good Wife...

4 comments:

tizart said...

I can't wait to see your challenge, you always make such real cool works of art.
Liz

Rebecca said...

Hello
Thanks for stopping by... this is a very interesting post, I will have to come back to see the finished bag???
Many blessings
Rebecca

Chris H said...

I am looking forward to seeing the 'bra bag'!

Unknown said...

I need the photo. It should be funny!