Friday, October 16, 2009

SUNGLASSES NECESSARY

This is my scrappy batik project (started 2 + years ago) for which I've been cutting up every little scrap of batik I've had left over.. down to 1 1/2 inch squares and 1 inch x 2 1/2 inch strips. The largest are 2 inch x 9 1/2 inches. It's called Maths Lesson and is in an old Quilters Companion Magazine.


I think I've got enough scraps to finish it now but I won't make it as big as a single bed... (I think someone could go blind) They're just laid out whereever at the moment as I've several more big ones to do.. might put in a few quieter colours ..to tone it down a bit... Off to the Post Office today if it stops raining at lunchtime to post some parcels.


Warning.. it's very bright....










1 comment:

Chris H said...

I love the brightness of it! And your photo is fuzzy?