Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Too early, too late

One of my Living Stone's was in flower this morning.  I took this photo intending to take another one later in the day when the flower was open.  but I was too late.  By the time I remembered it had closed again.  Grrr. the flowers don't last long so I will have to be on my wits tomorrow. 

What have I been doing?? I did clean my freezer.. yay.. and my new friend Lisa came to visit with her son Richard and her twin daughters .. so cute!  It was really neat to have a visitor although I did warn her I had the bot!  They didn't stay too long and I kept away from the children.  So hard hehe.

I am feeling a bit better tonight maybe because I've been sleeping in, sitting on my butt trying to plan my next challenge quilt and  drinking cranberry and blackcurrant juices!.  I have to be on that plane on Friday.  What a waste of a holiday to sit around and do nothing!!!  haha NOT ME!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Drugs, drugs and more drugs is my motto for pre holiday flus.
I always take Cold FX and haven't felt sick for I can't remember when.
Honestly, I don't know why it works, but it does.
Hope you feel better for the plane ride, nothing worse than plugged ears!