Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas to one and all.


Well it's nearly Christmas Eve... in 15 minutes actually and I do have work tomorrow.  As this might be my last blog update for a few days I thought I'd show you a photo of Olivia's finished bag.I just need to put a button or something on the top for the closure and I'ts ready to go. The yellow flower and the bottom purple are actually pockets.  I lined them so she can put a few coins in them. I've made Alex one but just have to sew it all around the top.  Must wrap them all up in the morning.
tToday I found bean bug filling at Briscoes 60% off.  Well now that's a bargain when you don't have a lot of furniture I thought.. So I bought 3 bags at $11.00 and whipped up a cushion and filled it.  what a job that was.. filling it isn't easy. 

right Im off to bed .. it's Midnight.  I finish work at 12 noon tomorrow and I'll be coming home to tidy up and finish wrapping.  Have a wonderful holiday season and relax.  Life passes by so quickly..enjoy each day! 

1 comment:

Chris H said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS KAREN.. all the best for the holidays. MUCH LOVE FROM US all.