Monday, June 29, 2009

What will today bring?

Last week I applied for my job and maybe today I'll find out if I've been successful! I am as nervous today as on my second wedding day (but I was feeling that it was a mistake)...

I so love the job I'm doing now and it is far less stressful. Means moving away from my friends but I've got used to that idea and I'll make more through quilting I"m sure.

If I'm not successful well.... that's why I'm nervous!!! Geez they have four positions going ... surely I will be one of them????

Fingers crossed for me PLEASE!! X

2 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Karen,

I have my fingers crossed for you and I hope that you get whatever is going to be the best for you.
Good luck!

Have a great week.
Hugs
Carolyn

Chris H said...

OOOO I have EVERYTHING crossed !!! Txt me when you know!!!