Friday, February 26, 2010

So many people but...

My neighbours are away at the moment so everything is very quiet.  And I just realised how lonely it is sometimes down here in the big smoke.  I have to get out and meet more people ... hmmm get another interest but what??

My blogging friends keep me entertained and give me inspiration... (thought I lack the motivation) haha.. Have a look at this

Have a look at Exuberant Colour blog.  Wanda has some amazing quilts made from even the tiniest scraps.  And this one.. WOW.  I wish I'd keep all my thin scraps now.  but I do keep my batik ones.. Maybe I can put them together like this..  I hope Wanda won't mind me putting this picture in my blog. 

Well, off to bed.  I am going to wake up tomorrow feeling bright and positive and achieve something..

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

No I don't mind you posting it and am glad it can inspire you.

You have not enabled your email so there is no way for me to contact you. If you would like to enable it, go to Edit Profile, put a check mark in front of Show my Email and scroll down and SAVE. Then we can reply to you when you comment.

Anonymous said...

Hugs Karen, it's hard to fit into a new place. It took me about 3 years before I felt like we fit here. Bummer about your job. Hope you come to whatever decision is right for you with regards to moving. You should ask the landlord about getting out of the lease, if you or they can find another tennant I'm sure they would let you out of it.