Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Scales

Before I can 'weigh in' I have to get new batteries for my scales!
Priorities: Write up diet sheet for a week or find my old WW books.
Work out my shopping list to match the above.
Get to the pool and exercise.
Start parking the car further from work each week till I get 25 minutes each way.

Set goals, short term and long term and REWARDS!!
REWARDS
as in patchwork fabric (as if I need more), gorgeous quilting threads, patterns or maybe a class.
I've done it before, I can do it again!!

This year has been a mixed year of emotions including winning prizes for my first ever entry into a quilt show. We had to find a postcard that inspired us to make a small wallhanging. This one is of Wellington Harbour at night. I was absolutely shocked and wrapped. It's given me heaps of confidence so now I'm planning to enter one in a nationwide competition not due to July 09.. yay, plenty of time to plan.
So this blog will be about dieting and patchwork and anything else that helps me keep 'on track' with both!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Sorry to hear about your dad. good luck with the weigh loss. for some reason your quilt photo doesn't show up?