Sunday, March 15, 2015

trying to add photos

Well I wish I was a technological expert. I've been trying to download photos and update on my ipad but it didn't work. i think its because its an Apple. it doesnt have an opyion to choose photos.

so here I am trying on my mobile phone.  my computer is so slow!

well it worked though I don't have as many photos on my phone. it'll do for now. lol

so this is a photo of progress a week ago on my flying goose log cabin quilt. it's very bright and out there???


this is the quilt I made for Tim and Julia on their wedding day. 

4 comments:

MrsC (Maryanne) said...

Gorgeous! I love all that colour! And I do love the wedding quilt.

stufenzumgericht said...

Dear Karen,
your flying geese top looks so colorfull, can't wait to see the whole top done!!! And your Wedding Quilt, absolutely adorable, you made a good job and a beautiful wedding gift! XO Martina

Dont Wait to Create said...

Great colour Karen. I can help you with your teco issues.
Shirls

Chris H said...

Both quilts are lovely. You should be able to put photos on your blog using your computer! Can't think why you can't though.