Friday, November 23, 2012

Is anyone there?

It's been a long time since I wrote my last post so my followers may have moved on. I've been lethargic these last few months but body is  Thanksgiving in America, my sons new home (Montana) and I have a lot to be thankful for!  My son Ken married his wife who he met on Facebook 18 months before in September. Paula is my age but age is nothing to them. They are so alike in many ways and Paula's family love him.

Whoops I will have to download photos after work. But is anyone still waiting for me???

And Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in USA .

8 comments:

Pokey said...

good to hear from you, congrats on the newlyweds in your family. Thanks for the holiday wishes, our turkey is almost done ~
:-}pokey

stufenzumgericht said...

Dear Karen,
I can't see photos on your blog anymore - do you have problems with blogger? Hugs from Martina

Draffin Bears said...

Welcome back Karen and lovely to see a post from you.
I have just had to upgrade my blog as all my storage space was used up.
Almost the weekend, have a great one.

hugs
Carolyn

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

I'm still around! Nice to see you back in the blogging world some times we just need a little break from things. Good to see that you are still around.

tizart said...

I'm here Karen!!! I miss your blogs, how come I an not see any photo's?????
Happy Quilting Liz

tizart said...

I'm here Karen!!! I miss your blogs, how come I an not see any photo's?????
Happy Quilting Liz

Chris H said...

You are a naughty, naughty little blogger! and yes, I am still here... good to see a post from you. And awesome your son is happy.

MrsC (Maryanne) said...

I still here! xoxoxo